Yesterday, Day 25 of 365
- I was able to finish a book. It’s only a hundred pages long but it’s been such a long time since I’ve finished a book. It’s a book worth rereading sometimes. I was able to get some lessons which I hope I can apply to my life and existence.
- I was able to start a 7 minute workout which had been so long overdue. Yes, I know 7 minutes is short but…
1.I was able to finish a chapter of a book which had been long overdue at my bag.
2. Went to Century City Mall and check the place out. I didn’t buy anything since there’s nothing to buy. I wanted to eat at the Souffle Cafe but it was out of budget.
3. Tried walking along Makati Ave. and reached Mandaluyong, the one with the bridge. Lazy to walk back to Ayala MRT so decided to try a different route. Definitely felt my heart go doki doki. It was a scary yet fulfilling adventure and would better much appreciate it if I did it on a Sunny day and not a Friday. Ended up at Boni.
4. Ate at Light Mall and liked the food so I bought some for my brothers. Asked my bro to fetch me, told me to fend for myself. I can do it myself. So sad… the males in my life are all like this. So lesson learned, don’t buy people food if you’re not asked to. I’ve been doing this a long time and in the end, I realized they never appreciated the effort so I’ll just eat everything alone, do everything alone. Alone in everything…